Janaury is always a great time for runners. You might be new to it or an old hand, but either way you're both after that same jubilant feeling that you get after a run. That's what Jubilant January on RunHub is all about. Aim for 10 miles and then keep going! We have badges from 10 - 40 miles so whatever your aim is for January, get out there and feel jubilant!
How To Enter
1. Join this race for FREE by clicking the “Join” link above (you’ll need to be a registered member – click the register link at the top of the website to sign up if you’re not already a member).
2. Log your runs by midnight GMT 31st January 2016.
3. Keep checking back to this page to see how you’re progressing on the challenge leaderboard.
4. Share all your progress and updates from the challenge on Facebook and Twitter using the #runhub hashtag.
5. That's all there is to it; keep checking the group for leaderboard updates and to find out which members have won prizes.
Terms & Conditions
By joining this challenge, you acknowledge and accept that it will entail physically challenging activities and some of the techniques featured in the challenge may be suitable for advanced runners only. Individuals participating in the challenge do so at their own risk and anyone under the age of 18 should be supervised by a responsible adult. Participants must seek medical advice if they have any injuries or medical conditions. Protective & appropriate clothing should be worn at all times. Participants must obey all traffic controls and signage whilst undertaking the challenge and are solely responsible for ensuring that they comply with all applicable traffic laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, hearst Rodale Limited and Training Diaries Limited exclude any and all liability to participants or any third parties arising out of or in connection with an individual’s participation in this challenge.
Runner's World reserves the right to query or ignore any entries that it believes contain falsified data. All activities must be logged by midnight GMT 31 January 2016. All other standard terms and conditions apply.